Write With Flair offers writing and editing services designed to fit most budgets; no job is too large or too small for us to consider. As experienced writers and editors, we bring to the table more than 10 years of writing and editing experience.
Before we get to our rates, let’s take a moment to look at the different editing definitions:
- Content Editing—Looks at the big picture of an article or manuscript and involves checking for inconsistent character behavior and speech, contradictions, inconsistencies, factual errors, discrepancies, readability, believable dialogue and plausible plot line (fiction writing), and flow between paragraphs.
- Copy Editing—Examines article or manuscript in more detail that involves checking copy for spelling, capitalization, punctuation, missing or repeated words, paragraph and sentence length, verb tense, continuity, sentence structure, grammatical errors, and word choice.
- Proofreading—Focuses on finding any overlooked misspellings and typographical errors; accuracy of page numbers, table of contents, running heads, labels and captions on figures, tables and other inserts; formatting issues such as bad breaks due to hyphenation, word spacing, line spacing, and widows (single word on a line by itself) and orphans (single line at the top of a page.
- Stylistic Editing—Includes all copy editing responsibilities plus clarifies meaning, eliminates jargon, polishes language, and other non-mechanical line-by-line editing.
- Substantive/structural editing—Includes all content and copy editing responsibilities plus clarifying or reorganizing a manuscript for content and structure.
- Developmental/Project Editing—Coordinates and edits a project from proposal or rough manuscript to final manuscript, incorporating input from authors, consultants, or reviewers.
- Rewriting—Creates a new manuscript or parts of a manuscript on the basis of content and research supplied by Author.
Put YOUR best foot forward and choose Write With Flair for your writing and editing needs. Click WRITING RATES or EDITING RATES to visit our rates pages and CONTACT to contact us through email and to inquire about our services. All email inquiries are answered within twelve hours or less after we receive it on our website.